What should I expect in a Brain Gym balancing session?
Each session is uniquely tailored to your mental, emotional, physical, and spiritual needs to attain your goals.
A private session consists of:
- setting a goal
- seeing what is blocking new learning or new possibilities in the brain
- getting an inventory of the assets and challenges that you have in moving forward
- education into the source(as appropriate and necessary for moving forward)
- movements based techniques that REWIRE the brain
- New possibilities open up in the brain and you are now able to make new and better choices
The client should dress comfortably to be able to move freely. Skirts and dresses are not recommended.
Most of the movements will be done standing up or sitting down.
Occasionally some of the movements require you to lay down for short periods on a massage table.
The modalities used in the sessions include:
- Brain Gym
- Developmental Kinesiology
- Masgutova Neurosensorimotor Reflex Integration (MNRI)
- Craniosacral Therapy
- Intuitive Coaching
Call today for a free 15 minute consultation. 301-523-3477.
Mari Miyoshi (301) 523-3477 New York, NY 10075 email@example.com